Using Firefish Talent Pools

Published

In this how-to video guide, Ross shows us why using Firefish talent pools are an excellent way to identify and constantly engage with your best candidates. The average recruitment database is only 10-15% engaged - find out how you can bring the other 85% back to life!

Your comment